Thursday 14 February 2013

#TowelThursday always leaves me desperately in need of a cold shower (26 Photos)


There are some moments so Earth-shattering that you will forever remember exactly where you were when they happened. 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, the announcement of the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco, you know the feeling. Just like those moments, I will always remember where I was when Deavonnie first suggested to me starting a hashtag called #TowelThursday. I was sitting on my toilet. Still, I Immediately knew she was onto something genius, and the last few weeks have only proven that fact. Not convinced? Check out this post and see for yourself, and make sure to check our Twitter account throughout the day, because there's going to be even more amazing #TowelThursday pictures real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment